miércoles, 1 de diciembre de 2021

When I look out of my window


 Collage by Mario García Quintana

When I look out of my window I see skies, birds, other windows, the roof of my neighbours' houses. 

I can smell the clean air of the morning breeze while a sparrow is feeding its baby. My twin neighbours are laughing while their mum is getting them ready for school. I can imagine people can see nature from their windows, like a mountain, big tall trees or even the sea. Many others see a future full of hope and possibilities. 

When I look at my students' windows, I can feel a future behind their eyes. Their lovely views communicate their child's vision. Their art impresses me, the wonderful colours or the drawings give me peace and enthusiasm for education.

What I like the most is that none of the windows are the same. They show what our eyes want to see.

Iznájar, 1st Dec 2021

Picture Gallery

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario